Dec 14, 2018
The Grey Rooms Presents: Room #317 - I Loved My Human
INTRO - RAYMOND GREENE - “No Escape, No Mercy”
New rules become clear to Raymond as he wakes up in the same room again. He finds a rather peculiar gift waiting for him. Then the disembodied voice instructs him to choose another door.
Not wanting to be pushed around, Raymond refuses. So a door is chosen for him…
Written by Brian Black
Raymond performed by Jason Wilson
Disembodied Voice performed by Graham Rowat
S1E2 - I LOVED MY HUMAN*
A young child suffers at the hands of abusive parents. Her only source of comfort is her favorite teddy bear who witnesses these daily atrocities. After a particularly nasty event, the teddy bear has had enough.
Some toys bring delight to children. This one will bring terror to parents…
*Warning: This story contains a brief scene involving violence against a child. Listener discretion is advised.
Written by Mike Lee
Teddy Bear performed by Sarah Thomas
Little Girl performed by Victoria Juan
Brian Black - Season 1 Narrative
Jason Wilson - Executive Producer, Host, Audio Engineering, Sound Design, Actor
JM Scherf - The Grey Rooms Theme, Additional Scoring
Graham Rowat - Associate Producer, Actor
Brooks Bigley - Social Media, Show Notes
• Visit our website at www.thegreyrooms.com
• Like what we're doing? Please support us on Patreon for early access to episodes plus more bonus content.
• Check us out on Facebook
• Join our Facebook Emotional Support Group
• Stare at our artwork on Instagram
• We're incredibly active on Twitter
• Buy our merch at teepublic.com/the-grey-rooms
• You can also make a one-time donation at PayPal.me/thegreyroomspodcast
• And finally, we have a Discord community. Jump in and have a conversation with us about the podcast, or anything really. The Grey Rooms team is pretty active there.
Thank you for supporting our show!
A Grey Rooms Production ℗ 2018