Sep 7, 2018
The Grey Rooms Presents: Room #1125 - I Didn't Have Arachnophobia... Exactly
INTRO - THE WARDEN
Written by Brian Black
The Warden performed by Jason Wilson
S1PRE2 - I DIDN'T HAVE ARACHNOPHOBIA... EXACTLY
The custodian at a laboratory is having a rough day. Her hangover is still pounding and she has to clean the offices. Also, an Australian funnel-web escaped its confines earlier in the day...
Written by Candice Azalea Greene
Documentary Narrator performed by Alistair Mackey
Custodian performed by Victoria Juan
Custodial boss performed by Sarah Thomas
Brian Black - Season 1 Narrative
Jason Wilson - Executive Producer, Host, Audio Engineering, Sound Design, Actor
Graham Rowat - Associate Producer, Actor
Mediogre Stories - Episode Artwork
Thank you for listening to our second preseason story featuring the winner from our "What's Behind Your Door" horror fiction contest.
• Visit our website at www.thegreyrooms.com
• Like what we're doing? Please support us on Patreon for early access to episodes plus more bonus content.
• Check us out on Facebook
• Join our Facebook Emotional Support Group
• Stare at our artwork on Instagram
• We're incredibly active on Twitter
• Buy our merch at teepublic.com/the-grey-rooms
• You can also make a one-time donation at PayPal.me/thegreyroomspodcast
• And finally, we have a Discord community. Jump in and have a conversation with us about the podcast, or anything really. The Grey Rooms team is pretty active there.
Thank you for supporting our show!
A Grey Rooms Production ℗ 2018