May 15, 2020
Behind the Door - Season 2 Episode 10 - The Honey of Revenge
"I contracted Ebola for three days..."
Welcome to another episode of Behind the Door, where we take a behind the scenes look into our story and chat with the author and actor who made it happen.
In this episode we are interviewing with Scott Savino, the succulent author of S2E10 "The Honey of Revenge". Also joining us is Erin Lillis, the actor playing the character of Aunt Alice. Winnie the Pooh was not available for comment.
Scott Savino - Author
Erin Lillis - Actor
Jason Wilson - Executive Producer
Brooks Bigley - Host
Artwork by Cassie Pertiet
You can purchase the Black Rainbow anthology on Amazon here. These scary stories feature characters that span a spectrum of identities and genders and were written by a diverse range of LGBTQIA authors and allies.
Scott Savino is not a real person. He does not live on the Gulf Coast in Florida. He does not write short horror stories. He does not have a dog named Maximus. You cannot find or follow him on reddit at /u/scott_savino because he is not real and that Redditor does not exist. Scott Savino is not real.
For more information on Erin Lillis, you can follow her on Twitter at @Ravie13
Erin hails from The NoSleep Podcast, debuting in S9E9 The Secrets Inside Dune in July 2017. She has remained an important voice in the evolution of the podcast ever since.
When she's not scaring the pants off mannequins, Erin can be found using EVP recorders and EMF meters over at erinlillis.com, or narrating on SubverCity Transmit Podcast. You can also find her on Stay Weird Podcast, billed as "strange and creepy conversations with unique individuals", so prepare accordingly.
• Visit our new and improved website at www.thegreyrooms.com
• Like what we're doing? Please support us on Patreon for early access to episodes plus more bonus content.
• Check us out on Facebook
• Join our Facebook Emotional Support Group
• Stare at our artwork on Instagram
• We're incredibly active on Twitter
• Buy our merch at teepublic.com/the-grey-rooms
• You can also make a one-time donation at PayPal.me/thegreyroomspodcast
• And finally, we have a Discord community. Jump in and have a conversation with us about the podcast, or anything really. The Grey Rooms team is pretty active there.
Thank you for supporting our show!
A Grey Rooms Production ℗ 2020